The following awards and grants are sponsored by Div. 43:
- Carolyn Attneave Diversity Award
This award?acknowledged special contributions to the promotion of diversity in family psychology or special contributions to the lives of diverse families.
- Convention Travel Awards
This award is designed to encourage attendance and increase student representation at the APA's convention.
- Distinguished Contribution to Family Psychology Award
This award is given to acknowledge special contributions to the advancement of teaching, research, public policy or practice in family psychology.
- Distinguished Service Award
This award is given to acknowledge a special contribution to the governance of the?Society for Couple and Family Psychology?or other service to the division.
- Family Psychologist of the Year
This award is for outstanding sustained contributions to family psychology.
- Florence Kaslow Distinguished Contribution to International Family Psychology Award
This award acknowledges Dr. Florence Kaslow’s longstanding and outstanding contributions to family psychology around the world.